Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Neil Taylor

Neil Taylor, the star of my short film Aphrodisiac Casserole is 33 today. Happy Birthday Neil! He's a very, very good friend, and it's been over a month since I've seen him and over a month until I'll see him again, but I'm looking forward to it very much. It'll be a grand excuse for Krispy Kreme donuts and no mistake.

Here's the film. It was made as a Valentine's card for Neil to give to his girlfriends. Plural. (And Neil wants it made clear that he's not two-timing anybody, they are a loving triple, all three in polygamous harmony.)

The film also stars Julia Effertz, who did a great job and was a lot of fun to have on set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was really fun. Very creative. I'll have to pass on the link to my friends.

Brendon said...

Thanks very much.

I'm currently going through the process of having one of my newer short films, The Enemy Within, coded for web viewing. As soon as its ready, I'll be screening it here on Film ick too, and I hope you enjoy that one also.