Saturday, April 15, 2006

Names Have Been Changed To Protect The Innocent

Here's a report that turned up in a nesting-set of message board reports today - but, yes, the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

"Now I know no one is going to believe what I'm about to say, but Mr. Texas going over budget isn't the reason production is shutting down. I don't even think he's close to going over budget as far as I know. The real reason is that he's been having an affair with Petal McGee, one of the stars of his portion of the film, and his wife found out. Mr. Texas apparently has fired most of if not all of his crew after an assumed crew member leeked the affair to his wife, with whom he has 5 children. Mr. California, who has been in Big City auditioning people for "Related Unnamed Project", flew down to Someplace, USA today to attempt to sort out the **** storm that has resulted. I'm going to get a fudge load of, "How the hell do you know this?" but before you ask that question keep in mind that people who are involved with certain films, but still don't really have lives themselves, still occasionally post on messages boards to make themselves feel important. I'm one of those people."

I don't know how true it is, but I hope it isn't true at all.

No comments: