Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Gray Goo - Back From The Dead

This Friday, my short film Gray Goo will be playing at the Ingenuity Festival in Cleveland. I won't be there, but I dare say a number of the cast will be. There's a lot of them, and almost every last one was a lovely person, which was lucky.

Gray Goo is, I'm afraid, the worst film I have ever made. The story works quite well and there's a lot of ideas, but the "rules" by which we had to make it - as part of a previous Ingenuity Festival - limited it, technically, in a number of ways, most of which are pretty tough on a typical audience.

For better or worse, though, Gray Goo is mine, full of my feelings and ideas. If you see it, drop me a line and let me know what you thought about it.

Better films by me - short ones, cheap ones, experimental ones, all kinds of ones - can be seen across film ick.

No comments: