Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's A Miracle. Of Flight

Terry Gilliam's The Miracle of Flight has finally found it's way onto YouTube. Oh happy day!

Treat this as a useful stopgap until it is commercially available, at which point, you must all rush out and buy it. Thrice.

For my money, this film has the greatest end credits of any film in history. Better even than Dogville's, which I'm sure I've bored many of you about before.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it deleted soon, so why not download the file using one of those clever online YouTube cannibalising services and put it aside for safekeeping? I would if I knew one that would work with my Mac.

Thanks to Dan Katz for the signpostage.

2 comments:

Eric Wolfe Hanson said...

" I would if I knew one that would work with my Mac."

*cough*....
http://vixy.net/flv_converter

Anonymous said...

B -

Try Tubesock