Thursday, January 04, 2007

Viva Pedro Coming To DVD

Sony's Pedro Almodovar retrospective selection, Viva Pedro, is coming to DVD on the 30th of January.

I know what you're thinking, and the answer is: Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown, All About My Mother, Talk to Her, Flower of my Secret, Live Flesh, Law of Desire, Matador and Bad Education.

As well as the eight films, there's also a ninth bonus disc, laden with 'featurettes'. No idea if any of the film discs have extras on them, but I'm hoping for commentaries. Please, Sony, Please.

Retail will be just under $120, but even better deals are bound to pop up online. If you spot any, please add them in the comments section below because I just have to have this thing and I can't be splashing cash about willy nilly.

No comments: