Wednesday, March 14, 2007

You Can Choose Your Friends


Richard Herring's latest newsletter announces the odd exciting bit of TV for him. Here's the appropriate bit:

You Can Choose Your Friends - TV comedy drama for ITV

For the last month I have been acting in this show which I also wrote. It is being edited as we speak and it's all looking pretty good. It will probably be broadcast on 15th June at 9pm on ITV1, though if they decide to offer us a series, then it might be postponed til we've filmed them all (which will be some time away).

Double Act - TV comedy drama for Channel 4

I am currently writing a second episode of my comedy drama for Channel 4 about a fledgling double act. I am meant to finish it by the end of the month. Some chance!

Thanks to Mart for forwarding the Richard Herring newsletter which I really should have been subscribed to for months. I should go and subscribe right away, but somehow, I bet I forget while I'm clicking on the publish button for this post and then depend on the kindness of others to be forwarded the next one too. Tut.

No comments: