Sunday, April 29, 2007

Yahoo Buzz Boo Hoo

As I saw on SlashFilm, Yahoo's Buzz Log have compiled a countdown of the twenty most searched movie releases due this summer. Unsurprisingly, Spider-Man 3 tops the list, followed by Transformers and Shrek the Third. DOA: Dead or Alive is at number 10 - despite being available on DVD in the UK already. I dare say this is down to quite lascivious intent on the part of the search artists - they should just import the disc and get just what they want from pause, zoom and A-B repeat.

Which reminds me: I need to add it to my rental queue.

Underdog clocks in at 17, above Hostel 2 at 18. That was shocking enough. More surprisingly, Ratatouille has only made it to 19, with Knocked Up coming in at the bottom.

Curious.

As for Google, the two gaining queries in their latest weekly Zeitgeist report (week ending 21st April) that have movie connections are number 9, Alec Baldwin and 10, Shia LaBeouf.

No comments: