Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Now I Just Don't Know About I Know Who Killed Me

All of the signs for I Know Who Killed Me were pretty bad. Chris Sivertson's previous film, The Lost, was massively disappointing; the Killed Me stills were underwhelming; Lindsay Lohan was starring.

Now, though, the film's official site is open and it's... interesting. After an age verification (I lied and pretended to be somebody I know from the US, I don't have a zip code to check against my other claims) you are offered nothing more than a few voyeuristic videos, featuring cast and locations from the film but almost certainly not actual footage.

These clips are very intriguing - particularly their voiceover tracks. None of them sit quite square-on with what I thought I knew about the plot, so there's instantly a degree of mystery.

No comments: