Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Shifting Sands For American Bunny, Buttons

Thomas Haden Church has been telling Sci-Fi Wire about his role in American Dog, the Disney toon originated by Chris Sanders, now being directed by Chris Williams.

We had a session, they went away, I went to Pittsburgh to work, and then I didn't hear from anybody for quite a while. Then I talked to Clark, the producer, at the beginning of January and he told me that Lasseter had replaced the director and they were just starting to completely rewrite the movie. So I used to play a one-eyed rabbit named Buttons. I'm not really sure what I'm playing anymore. I'm kind of kidding. I think the characters are going to remain intact, but the story is shifting. So I'm waiting, waiting for a script to arrive at my ranch.

No comments: