Sunday, July 08, 2007

Movie Minesweeper - The Private And Confidential Edition

I'm listening to Higher Ground by Stevie Wonder as I begin today. Nice. Makes a nice change from Horse It Into Ya Cynthia, which was the last thing I listened to. Sheesh.

- Phantasm V is moving forwad, it seems. Bubba Nosferatu? Not so much.

- Some rumours are making Indiana Jones IV sound rather too like The Mummy III for most people's comfort. I'm not buying it.

- The Man of Steel's producers think Superman will be going before the cameras ahead of Harvey Milk. If this means The Mayor of Castor Street never gets made, I'm not going to be happy.

- Rupert Friend has been cast as Prince Albert.

- Aidan Quinn and his director sister Marian are to premiere their new film 32A at the Glaway Fleadh next weekend.

- A Lucky Luciano biopic is on the cards. Yawn.

- Claudia Karvan has taken the female lead role in Daybreakers.

- Fox have pulled the remaining episodes of Drive from the schedules. Again. All the better to bury it, dance on the grave and laught at Tim Minear while he sits sobbing. Villains.

- Pixar's Jeff Pidgeon has been lurking down at the Kwik-E-Mart.

- ABC are holding the rights to screen piles of movies they just don't want to screen - but they've already paid.
Why are movies such a turn off on American Network TV, I wonder?

This update included a couple of links that I'd overlooked in the last few Minesweepers. Now we're back to straight.
And I'm not listening to any music at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

You're over a million visitors now. Congratulations!