Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Overnight

Thanks to all of you e-mailing me the evidence, but it seems we've just been beaten by Peter Sciretta.

It looks like Cloverfield/1-18-08 is going to be called...

...drum roll, if you will...

...Overnight.

SlashFilm have a fresh piece up presenting most of what I've been told. And, as I've said before, I believe what I'm told. Check it out over there - I don't want to step on Peter's toes.

There's only one problem major problem that I've spotted so far: the really good Overnight domain names are gone - partly because of the 2003 film Overnight, the documentary about Troy Duffy acting like a selfish ass, by turns making me laugh out loud and other times hold my head and beg for it all to stop.

Both
overnightthemovie.com, overnight.com, are gone.

And none of the other alternatives I tried were yet registered... unless I'm missing something.

No comments: