Saturday, September 22, 2007

In Sickness And In Health

Hello. I'm still not very well at all. I feel much better lying down than I do sitting up, and this screen is making everything pulse and swirl a bit too much for my liking. It's so white.

So I'm going to bed to watch/half-watch-but-listen-to a documentary about Christopher Lee and try to recover a bit.

Hopefully there'll be updates today - if not from me, then from one of the other film ick contributors. Perhaps these will start appearing this afternoon - fingers crossed. At the very least, I expect to be back in full effect myself tomorrow.

There's plenty of great stuff to tell you about then, as well as all of the trailer links and Minesweeping that has been hold for the last 36 hours or so expect an imminent deluge.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get well soon. god bless.

Anonymous said...

I recently had a bout of gastroentiritis ON MY STAG WEEKEND!

Get well soon, man

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

Diego said...

Don't die on us man! This is the only REAL movie blog.

- spidey

Anonymous said...

hey Brendon, do you have an email where I can contact you? I can't find it on the site.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hey Brendon, do you have an email where I can contact you? I can't seem to find it on the site.

Thanks, Jason

Brendon said...

brendonconnelly@yahoo.co.uk

Not being checked so regularly at the moment, of course.

Anonymous said...

Get better, man.

Max

Harmen said...

Hope you get well soon Brendon. Wouldn't want to miss one of the few internet blogs with an actual opinion.

The LifePoint Church said...

I hope you're doing better, sir! You have my thoughts and prayers on your side. Quite formidable prayers.