Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Chortle and Steve Bennett Review

For reasons I cannot currently disclose, I was left with no choice other than to delete this post.

Hopefully I will be able to restore it later, but in the meantime, I neither want to be sued, or murdered in my sleep. Or, for that matter, cause any undue stress to cunning webmonkey subversives.

My apologies. I'm not happy to have to have done this. As soon as I can "right" this "wrong", I will.

But, on the other hand, I think I may be closer to finding out what is really going on and that could be something we all want to know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That site must be the work of bitter comedians... but who? Let the speculation commence!

Anonymous said...

Regarding your Peter Kay comment, if you don't find 'Phoenix Nights', you have no sense of humour and are not fit to comment on comedy of any kind.

Oh dear, I am resorting to your level of humourless analysis. I'll leave quietly

Brendon said...

If I don't find it? I found it alright. Just wish I hadn't.

Quickly put it back where I found it too.

Anonymous said...

Filmick silenced by THE MAN?

This must be big news. Who is it behind the site then?