Friday, December 05, 2008

Five Point Zero

Okay, so of the thousands of people to read the announcement here, a couple of dozen went over to the film ick community messageboard. A few links from other sites and still nothing.

So it won't live on. Not unless something miraculous happens.

I need to find a way to make film ick happen but not take up all of my life. I am so busy - 12 hour days regularly - but I don't want film ick to die.

So I need to keep experimenting. Trying new ideas.

Next up will be some kind of weekly format. A column. I'd do it as an audio podcast if anybdoy online hosted such things for free - but apparently they don't.

So while I wait for that, it will take the form of a column. And I'll post it here.

Hopefully it will be incredibly saturated with news - lots of obscure stuff, the odd scoop - and in the style of film ick as you've known it all the while.

How does that sound?

Let me know
.

No comments: