Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tideland Picked Up By Revolver For UK Distribution


Revolver are to release Terry Gilliam's Tideland in UK cinemas this summer.

If this hasn't instantly made you jump up and down or run on the spot, check your pulse.

Those of you who happen to be in the US - I'm sorry. Nobody seems brave enough to unleash Tideland upon your timid, putrid distribution circuit. I saw Manderlay's release be swept under the carpet this last month or so, but even that is nothing compared to this complete betrayal. Tideland demands a release. The lack of conviction on every distributor's part is American culture's loss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for you, but I'm not jumping. :P

Anonymous said...

gilliam makes me hard

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!!!! I've seen it, and I cannae wait to see it again.