Friday, March 31, 2006

You Can Be A Zombie Too


I'd reckon that just about everybody wants to be a movie zombie in a zombie movie - and now just about everybody can.

Mindsplinters Films are looking to set the world record for number of walking corpses in one movie, so their door policy on undead extras has become accordingly slack. You won't even have to leave your living room.

Their film Day of the Dying Living is in production now and it seems that if you send them suitable footage of yourself as a zombie, they'll simply edit you in. I guess there's going to be an Independence Day style montage of zombies rising up (from their sofas) the world over, and/or a barrage of zombie coverage on TV news channels. Some point this week or next, hopefully, I'll make myself up and send in my own attempt. I'll also put it up here for your amusement too. And if you'd like to cc me on your submissions so that I might include them here, I'd be happy to oblige the best.

Rules and regulations are readily available on the Mindsplinters website.

No comments: