Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Rich And Mark

There's a new link over there, in the right hand column. Says Rich and Mark. See it? I think you might enjoy it.

The page it takes you to belongs to Rich and Mark, not surprisingly. They're a pair of advertising copywriters with "One website. A modicum of spare time. It won't end well."

Rich is the same Rich that keeps coming up in conversation 'round these parts. Though I've got no idea who this Mark chap is, really. Seems like quite a funny fella, though.

They've made a couple of video mash-ups that I posted about, and another short video, which they describe as "a middle-class version of Jackass". You'll find them all through the link.

1 comment:

Mark Kardwell said...

I used to think Rich Johnston could do with a haircut. But after seeing "Inbetweener" I realise he could do with some conditioner and an iron as well.