Saturday, November 18, 2006

Clive Owen Is As Confused About Sin City 2 As The Rest Of Us

Clive Owen talking to Movies Online, on the subject of Sin City 2:

"I honestly don't know what's happening there because everybody's talked about it. It's been announced a few times that it's happening but I have no idea what's happening there. I mean I don't know when they're going to do it or who's doing it. I have no idea...no one has ever talked to me about it (the plot of part 2 being modelled on A Dame to Kill For). He told me that that's what he's doing but I have no idea when or what's happening with it."

The 'He' is Robert Rodriguez. So - Owen admits that information from Rodriguez has hardly been forthcoming and I'm still getting the odd e-mail that suggests all is not well in the (pre-)preproduction camps. What is going on?

No comments: