Friday, December 15, 2006

Beowulf Images As Pulled From Aint It Cool

And now... the lovely Beowulf images... they're gone. Legal problems, see... all the free publicity I was giving both the book and film and nobody was interested...

But suppose for a second you were a subscriber to film ick, and you received the daily e-mail update... then, should I ever repost them, just for a second in a day or two, then... well... they'd be sent straight out to your e-mail inbox and there's nothing anybody could do about it. Yours to keep forever

Scroll down to find the subscription doohickey, verify your address when the confirmation e-mail arrives... and then who knows what might happen.

7 comments:

Brendon said...

I have been asked to remove these images and threatened with legal problems should I not. The only thing is... the e-mail address I received the request from didn't accept replies so how am I to know it's real? I am waiting for a request I can verify at the very least.

The images are out now - they are bound to spread. Asking me to remove them at this stage seems quite pointless.

Anonymous said...

if they begin to attack independant movie blog ,it's gonna be more and more ridiculous !
Can i ask you what you think of this kind of threatening ?
I really apreciate you work on this blog and i think it's probablement one of the first time that you have to removed pics !
PFFFFF

Brendon said...

The problem, Logan, is that I'm not the only person linked to this blog. I wouldn't pull a thing if I was.

But I'm working on a get-around for the Beowulf issue, and when it is sorted, the pics will be back where everybody can see them, I guess.

Well, hopefully. If it works out - in a fair an legal way, right?

Anonymous said...

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/3432/1822/1600/21121/beowulf22.jpg

Just one, for example...

Anonymous said...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0442933/board/thread/63977283?d=66033147#66033147

Anonymous said...

FoOr the love of God, I can't find these images anywhere. If possible could someone who has them email them to me at adam@crystalclearart.com Please this is driving me crazy!

Dylan Peter said...

You wouldn't happen to still have those Beowulf pictures lying about would you? I really want to see them badly, but cannot find them anywhere!