Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Jam And Clatterford

It seems that Jam and Jerusalem is too obtuse a title for US audiences as TV Sqaud have started talking about the show (writing as though it hasn't even been made yet) and calling it Clatterford. The other sitcom they mention is to be called The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle on both sides of the Atalantic, I believe, and was written by Saunders with House of Tiny Tearaways' Dr. Tania Brier. This is the one I'm most interested in... but then, I'd have to say that because I didn't see Jam and Jerusalem episode one last Friday. Was it any good?

[EDIT: It's on right now and it's not half bad. Not completely good, either]

2 comments:

Hog said...

Noddy Holder and Mark Radcliffe took it to pieces on radio 2 last week...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/radcliffe/

Anonymous said...

The gut in the Guardian's GUIDE loves it (not Charlie, some other dude). Me, I've never liked a damned thing either French or Saunders have done. Ever.