Monday, September 10, 2007

Direct Downloand Links For The Iron Man Trailer

The typical roster of options for your Iron Man trailer enjoyment: small, medium, large, 480p, 720p or 1080p.

It looks to me like Downey Jr. is pretty much proving perfect in this part - shame we only get the merest glimpse at anybody else, and then not even everybody else.

I doubt this will bomb, so even naysayers concerned about the absence of Tony Stark's alcoholism will have a sequel to, most likely, silence them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The links don't are working.

Brendon said...

They all seem fine to me.

Is anybody else having any problems?

Anonymous said...

Hmm, You are right. Now they are working. Strange. Thanks for checking the links.
About the trailer: I am thrilled about that flight scene. Very good FX. This is really how I always imagined a "real" Iron-Man.
I never followed Downey's career but looks that he is the right choice.